- Wednesdays 6:30pm - 8:30pm.
- Sundays 10:15am - 12:30pm.
- No. 1 Bank Street, Pyrmont, New South Wales.
- On site parking is available.
Public transport to Bank St
- 443 bus from York St (behind QVB) from Stand B. Alight at the intersection of Harris and Miller St (Union Square). Walk straight down Miller St towards the Sydney Fish Markets (approx 270m). Turn right onto Bank St and walk a further 450m. The training site is located on the left.
- 501 bus from George St (Town Hall). Landmark is Woolworths supermarket and nearest cross road is Bathurst St. Catch the 501 bus and alight at the Miller St - Sydney Fish Market Light Rail Station bus stop. At the Intersection of Miller and Bank St, turn right and walk a further 450 metres. The training site is located on the left.
- Donwload bus timetables for 443 and 501 here.
Or try the Trip Planner below
What to bring to water training
- large bottle of water
- spare change of clothes
- running shoes, water shoes, thongs, something to cover your feet
- Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses